Friday, May 29, 2009

fellow globe trotters


Caught up with a bunch of enigmatic women today... Funnily enough all hailed from different parts of the globe, obviously fellow globe trotters, happy to put down roots in any neck of the woods.

Prue was quietly assertive from the get-go, standing up for her rights to be zany and throwing a sprinkling of candid humour into the conversation. Next came Babette who - would you believe, was born in Morrocco (very exotic!). She muses about all things Women on her blog. Being a bit of a women's lib leftie myself, I would encourage anyone to check our her notes on women and business. And lastly (but not least) in my row came the Austrian chef, Hanna without a 'H'. I'd say we'll see Hanna on Master Chef in the not-too-distant future. In the interim, she's cooking up a storm on her blog, with a bunch of hearty recipes that will keep you toasty throughout winter.

A firm believer in the serendipitous, I'd say it is no coincidence that I've just crossed paths with these well-travelled women today, just six sleeps from The Great Journey. Time will tell what it all means...

No comments:

Post a Comment